Bacardi Rum Distillery and Old San Juan Tour
Discover the historic city of San Juan and visit the Bacardi Rum distillery, Casa Bacardi. Take a guided tour of Casa Bacardi, taste their rum in a welcome cocktail and have the opportunity to purchase some souvenirs at their trademark shop. Continue on a guided drive, leaving the town of Cataño into Old San Juan. Here we will do an express tour (part driven and part walked - flexible) through some of the most popular streets and Plazas in town, allowing for multiple picture opportunities.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (within the San Juan area)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- 1 handcrafted Bacardi Rum cocktail
- Driving tour of Old San Juan
- Entry/Admission - Casa Bacardi Puerto Rico
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casa Bacardi Puerto Rico, Carretera 165 Bay View Industrial Park, Catano 00949 Puerto Rico
Discover the historic city of San Juan and visit one of the most prolific rum distilleries in North America - the Bacardi Rum distillery, Casa Bacardi. First arrive to the Bacardi Pavilion, where you will receive a welcome drink and enjoy their in house tour. The tour traces the famed rum distillery’s history and heritage from the company’s founding to the present.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Old San Juan, San Juan Puerto Rico
We will then transport from Cataño to Old San Juan, an old walled city with more than 400 years of history. Great photo opportunities abound as you pass the Governor's Palace, San Juan Cathedral, Capilla de Cristo, Fort San Cristobal, and travel along the coast road to El Morro during this 45 minutes to 1 hour express tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup and drop-off in selected areas of San Juan (Old San Juan, Miramar, Condado Ocean park and Isla Verde locations).Exact pick up time will be provided the day prior to the tour.Ports
- Panamerican Pier
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 3 persons required in order for tour to take place. There is a possibility of cancellation after receiving confirmation if minimum is not met. In the event of this happening alternate dates or tours will be offered, or full refund.
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Transportation for persons staying outside of San Juan can be provided at an additional cost, please call us for a quote
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Children under the age of 6 must use protective seats. Complimentary car seats and booster sets available, must be requested at moment of confirming reservation. Same day requests will not be accepted.
- Please travel light and only bring the necessary to the tour. Leave behind electronic devices, any important documentation like passport, large sums of cash or credit cards. Cell phones should have waterproof case. Bespoke Lifestyle Management will not be responsible for lost or stolen belongings.
- Traffic in San Juan can be congested. Alternate routes are used whenever possible. Order of stops may vary depending on traffic or other conditions.
- Children under the age of 5 are free of charge, BUT MUST be notified on reservation in order to secure their seat.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time. Bus will only wait 5 minutes per pick up stop.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.