Bacardi Rum Distillery with Cocktail Class and Old San Juan tour
Immerse yourself in the world of delicious rum as you uncover mixology secrets at San Juan's world-famous Casa Bacardi. Sip on a tasty drink while you tour the distillery, let Bacardi experts show you how to prepare 3 legendary cocktails, and end the day with time for shopping in Old San Juan.
After pickup from your hotel, you're driven to Casa Bacardi, famously known as the Cathedral of Rum. Grab a welcome drink to savor as you learn all about the world's largest private, family-owned spirits company. Embark on a fascinating tour of the production facilities, from the giant fermentation vats to the rapid-fire bottling machinery, and check out the views of San Juan Bay from the distillery's bat-shaped pavilion. Next, step behind the bar and play the role of mixologist as experts show you how to whip up 3 quintessential Bacardi cocktails—the Cuba libre, the mojito, and the daiquiri. Following your distillery visit, your guide will drive you to Old San Juan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Old San Juan panoramic tour
- Cocktail master class
- Bacardi Special “Welcome” cocktail
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Casa Bacardi Puerto Rico
What's excluded :
- Additional beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old San Juan, San Juan Puerto Rico
Discover the historic city of San Juan and visit one of the most prolific rum distilleries in North America - the Bacardi Rum Distillery.
First we visit the old walled city, brimming with more than 400 years of history. Great photo opportunities abound as you pass the Governor's Palace, San Juan Cathedral, Capilla de Cristo, Fort San Cristobal, and travel along the coast road to El Morro during this 1.5 hours express tour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Casa Bacardi Puerto Rico, Carretera 165 Bay View Industrial Park, Catano 00949 Puerto Rico
We will then transport to Casa Bacardi, where you will receive a welcome drink and enjoy their in house tour. The tour traces the famed rum distillery’s history and heritage from the company’s founding to the present. Afterwards you will experience the Rum Tasting Seminar with a Specialist. Here you will do a tasting of five Premium rums; including Legacy, exclusively available at Casa Bacardí. Tour ends at the Bacardi souvenir store.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up in selected areas of San Juan: Old San Juan, Condado, Isla Verde, Miramar and Ocean Park (contact us for additional assistance). Meeting point available in Luquillo for persons staying in Rio Grade, Luquillo and Fajardo.Exact pick up time will be provided the day prior to the tour.Ports
- Panamerican Pier
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to participate is 18 years, no minors allowed.
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum numbers apply. At least 3 persons are required for this activity to take place. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time. Bus will only wait 5 minutes per pick up stop.
- This activity operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events like hurricanes.
- Transportation available for those staying outside of San Juan for an additional fee; please call the local tour operator for a quote
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Please travel light and only bring the necessary to the tour. Leave behind electronic devices, any important documentation like passport, large sums of cash or credit cards. Cell phones should have waterproof case. Bespoke Lifestyle Management will not be responsible for lost or stolen belongings.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.