Badass Women's History Tour of Philadelphia
Groups of 4 or fewer must book 5 spots to secure your tour.
Ladies up! Time to hear about cool colonial women, change makers, women in medicine, and more pioneers who have made their mark on this city of brother love and sisterly affection.
Hannah Callowhill Penn, our forgotten founder
Ona Judge and her great escape from George Washington
Peggy, the revolutionary war spy
Women in Medicine
Wheel Chair Accessible upon request.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Knowledgeable Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Liberty Bell Center
- Entry/Admission - Pennsylvania Hospital
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Liberty Bell Center, 6th Street Between Market and Chestnut Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19106
See the Liberty Bell from the outside and walk through the President's House monument.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Pennsylvania Hospital, Eighth and Spruce sts., Philadelphia, PA
See the first hospital in America, founded in 1751.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gayborhood, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Visit a beautiful mural showcasing a badass Philadelphia woman.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :600 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :1300 Locust St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.