Baelo Claudia and Tarifa
It is no secret that the coast of Cádiz is one of the best in the Mediterranean because of its waters; this is something we are sure of, but if we also add the possibility of getting to know the emporium par excellence of the Andalusian coast from Phoenician origins, it is already sublime. Embark on this trip that you can enjoy if you are staying in Seville. We will be able to visit the spectacular city of Baelo Claudia, on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea, with its dunes and beaches. A day that will allow us to unite Culture and Nature. We will pick you up at your hotel, where on arrival we will take you on a guided tour of the archaeological site, where you will then be able to enjoy the crystal-clear beaches of Bologna and the immense dunes of Tarifa.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- A guide will accompany you during the tour.
- Guided Tour to Baelo Claudia and Tarifa.
- Daily departures.
- Half day visits.
- Private visit, only your group will participate in this activity.
- Entry/Admission - Baelo Claudia
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks.
- Extras and personal expenses.
- Any other service not specified in the "INCLUDES" section.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Baelo Claudia, Ensenada de Bolonia, s/n, 11380 Cádiz, Spain
Discover the coast of Cadiz in a different way with this private tour from Seville. Combining Culture and Nature this perfect experience to spend a different day.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tarifa, Tarifa, Costa de la Luz, Andalucia
End the day in the best possible way, enjoying the beach
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.