Bagan community half day tour
This half day tour discovering Bagan’s community will give you a great opportunity to pay a visit to many tourist destinations such as the Hgnet Pyit Taung Monastery. Joining in this amazing tour, you will explore the different Bagan – Bagan in community as well as know more about the peaceful daily activities of locals here.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Transfers and excursion with private air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Tea break
- Water and Refreshing Towel
What's excluded :
- Bagan Zone Fee
- Meals other than mentioned
- Donation at Monastery
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Any other items not mentioned
- After having hotel’s breakfast, you will be picked up by your travel guide and start your Bagan excursion.
You can make your first stop at the Nyaung U market, which is a busy morning market where locals gather from surrounding villages to buy and sell produce, crafts, spices and other goods and is also an ideal place where you can see all the morning activities of the locals here.
Once coming to this market, you should not miss a chance to enjoy these awesome dishes or sip a cup of tea in a teahouse.
Next, you can continue your trip with a transfer to Hgnet Pyit Taung Monastery which was a complex of a wooden building and a brick structure and a place where the monk could reside in peace and harmony to explore the temple’s caves to observe about local tradition and spiritual beliefs of the Burmese.
Then, you will continue your excursion with a visit to two workshops producing the most famous products of Bagan: lacquer ware and wood crafts to watch the way the skilled craftsmen use techniques passed down through generations to create beautiful items to get to know more about the local culture.
Finally, you can come back to your hotel and the trip ends there.
Departure Point :Hotels in Bagan city centre
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Hotels in Bagan city centre
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.