Bagan Full-Day Exploration
Bagan is an ancient capital city of the Kingdom of Pagan, the first kingdom to unify the regions that would later constitute modern Myanmar. Spending a day with us, you will able to visit all the hightlight temples and pagodas in town. Just leave your life behind and enjoy this town where time stops.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Transfer by AC vehicles
- Cold towels and drinks
- English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Bagan zone fee
- Other services are not mentioned
- Spend a day touring Bagan's ancient temples. Gain a new perspective on human history as you explore one of the most fascinating regions on Earth before visiting a local workshop producing the finest lacquerware in Myanmar.
Human activity in Bagan stretches back almost two millennia, but the golden period when most of the region's temples were constructed began in 1057 AD, after the conquest of Thaton. There are thousands of temples in Bagan, but spend a day touring some of the most impressive or historically significant, learning about their unique architecture and circumstances of creation from a experienced guide.
Visit Shwezigon Paya, featuring a stupa with a graceful bell shape that came to inspire all of the later stupas in Myanmar. The beautiful depiction of the previous life of Buddha distinguishes the 13th-century Gubyaukhyi Temple at Wetkyi-Inn. Ananda Pahto is one of the largest and best-preserved of Bagan's temples, thought to have been constructed around 1105, symbolizing the transition between Bagan's Early and Middle periods.
See well-preserved stuccos at Gubyaukhyi Temple, Manuha Temple's unusual depiction of three seated and one reclining Buddha, and Shwesandaw Paya, considered the first monument constructed in Bagan. Afterwards, visit a local lacquerware workshop, known for producing some of the finest wares in Myanmar. Learn about the painstaking process of forming and decorating the lacquer before returning to your hotel.
Departure Point :Client's hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is not available in April,13th-16th (Public Holiday)
- Children policy:
- Under 2 year old : Free of Charge
- 2-12 year old : 75% adult price
- Over 12 year old : Considered as adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.