Bagan Full Day Introduction
This full day tour discovering Bagan gives you a great chance to visit many tourist attractions in Bagan including: Kyauk Gu U Min,Ananda Temple, Gubyaukgyi Temple in Myinkaba Village and Sae Lan village. Joining in this tour, you can know more about the Bagan’s culture, history, see the way of the simple daily life of the local people, interact and make friend with them as well as admire these magnificent sceneries that you have never expected before.
What You'll Do
• Visit many tourist attractions in Bagan including: Kyauk Gu U Min,Ananda Temple, Gubyaukgyi Temple in Myinkaba Village and Sae Lan village.
• Explore the daily life of Bagan’s locals
• Stroll around, take impressive photos and interact with locals
• Discover the unique architecture of Bagan’s temples and pagodas
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Transfers and excursion with private air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Boat trip to Kyauk Gu U Min
- Water and Refreshing Towel
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Bagan Zone Fee
- Meals other than mentioned
- Any other items not mentioned
- You will be picked up at your hotel at your hotel at 8.a.m to join in a full day tour discovering Bagan’s history, culture and local lifestyles.
You will begin your trip with a visit to an elevated temple with magnificent sceneries over the surrounding grounds. It is such an ideal introduction to the impressiveness and scope of the unique architecture of Bagan.
Next, you will continue your trip to Ananda Temple, one of the most honorable temples in Bagan and which is tranquil in the morning, before all the tour buses operate.
Then, you will go to visit Gubyaukgyi Temple in Myinkaba Village. This temple is famous for its lively mural paintings on its inside walls together with well-preserved plaster carvings on its outside.
Then you will pay a visit to two workshops producing the most famous products of Bagan: lacquer ware and wood crafts to learn more about the local culture. Coming here, you can know the way the skilled craftsmen use traditional techniques to create excellent items. Next, you can have time for a lunch break at a local restaurant.
Then, you will get onboard of a private river boat to go toward Kyauk Gu U Min. On your voyage on Irrawaddy river, you will have a chance to admire these fabulous scenes of life on the water including fishermen, local ferry boats, riverside villages as well as stunning views of the Bagan temples. Then, you can make a stop at Sae Lan village, an excellent example of the riverside villages along the Irrawaddy to go ashore for a short walk, meet and interact with the friendly people working as farmers and fishermen, living a simple but happy life.
You will continue to travel by boat to reach the Kyauk Gu U Min on the eastern side of the river where you will walk five to ten minutes to get access to the temple. This outstanding temple has stunning stone carvings depicting religious figures and flowers on the door.
After your discovery of Kyauk Gu U Min, you will come back to the boat for a relaxing 1-hour cruise back to Bagan.
Finally, you will reach your hotel at midday and say goodbye to your guide.
Departure Point :Hotels in Bagan city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Hotels in Bagan city
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.