Bagan Full Day Temple Tour
Explore one of the most precious archaeological sites in Asia - the ancient temples of Bagan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English-speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Zone fee
- Personal expenses
- Meals and drinks
- Tips for the guide and driver
- Visits not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bagan Temples, Bagan Archaeological Zone, Bagan Myanmar
Your temple tour starts in the morning time.Stroll around the colorful local market before visiting the most significant temples and pagodas around Bagan. The Shwezigon Pagoda, which was built by King Anawratha in the early 11th century, enshrines many sacred Buddhist relics. The oldest original paintings in Bagan can be found at Gubyaukgyi Temple. Furthermore, you visit the Ananda Temple with its four magnificent gilded Buddha statues. Continue your tour in the afternoon after a lunch break at a local restaurant or your hotel to Myinkaba village, famous for its traditional lacquerware handicrafts. Visit the Mon-style Manuha Temple and the Nanpaya Temple, a unique sandstone monument, afterwards. Enjoy a panoramic sunset view at Bupaya Pagoda right by the Irrawaddy River.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Bagan
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- After payment is made, you will receive a confirmation letter and present it to our staff at the meeting point, either mobile or printed version.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.