Bagan Full Day Tour including Hotel or Airport or Bus Terminal Pickup
Bagan Full Day Tour will bring you to experience the art of the nature, explore the magnificent culture and beautiful natural heritages of Bagan and discover the colorful city of Bagan with a close look at the local life of the historical cities.
The wonderful trip provides you the significant highlights of Bagan’s most popular attractions with many chances to explore the highlights of the ancient town of Bagan. Marvel at spectacular Bagan and hundreds of temples sprinkled across the landscape and enjoy wonderful sunset around the temples.
You will tour the city with one of our best professional tour guides and learn the Myanmar's culture and history.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Airport/Bus Station/Hotel pick up and drop off in Bagan
- Service of English speaking guides (Other languish speaking guides are available with surcharge upon request)
- Drinking bottled water and cold snow towers on sightseeing days
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Meals (Lunch and Dinner) although eating arrangements will be made by your tour guide
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Zone and Entrance fees
- Our driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from your hotel around 8am in Bagan. A full day tour to discover the colorful city of Myanmar with a close looks at the local life of this historical city.
An all-day visit to this huge area - a day full of culture. But we will avoid hectic tourism and will show you the most beautiful temples and pagodas, leisurely but in detail.
Shwezigon Pagoda: One of the oldest stupas in Bagan area built by the great two kings Anawrahta and Kyanzittha. The Stupa’s graceful bell shape became a prototype for virtually all later stupas over Myanmar. It is known as the site where the 37 pre-Buddhist nat were first officially endorsed Burma monarchy.
Ananda Pahto: whose interior seems almost Gothic and is considered to be the most beautiful among all the temples of Bagan. Facing outward from the centre of the cube are four 9.5m standing Buddhas.
Continue to visit Gubyaukgyi Temple admiring the fine stuccowork, Nanpaya temple, built in the Mon style with intricate stone carvings, and said once to have been Manuha's residence.
Htinlominlo Pahto: built by King Nantaungmya in 1218. Inside the 46m-high temple, there are four Buddhas on the lower and upper floors. Traces of old murals are also still visible.
Visit Tharabar Gate and Myinkaba Village to discover and learn the traditional lacquerware culture at the Lacquerware Workshop. You will see skilled workers creating the Burmese style lacquerware and produced some decorative items for tourists. From the Lacquerware Workshop, we will visit to Manuha Temple. You will learn some history of these temples built in centuries.
If we still have time, continue to visit Bin Nyu Temple (the tallest structure in Bagan), U Pali Thein (to see the fine mural art painting) and Buphaya Pagoda.
Enjoy wonderful sunset around the temples and then transfer to the hotel.
Departure Point :Hotel or Airport or Bus Terminal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; please bring comfortable walking shoes. Sandals and flip-flops are recommended.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please note that dress codes are conservative for this tour; modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees is recommended. Sandals and flip-flops are recommended
- Please feel free to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1-604-603-1966 or 95-9-5168165 should you have any questions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.