Bagan Group Full Day Sightseeing Tour with Lunch
Joining this tour to have not only the complete looks with some of the most magnificient temples in Bagan but also an intimate connection with the. Explore the Nyaung U Market and then visit the Shwezigon - famous praying sites for the locals - nearby. Learn the art and crafts through the visit to a lacquer-ware. Continue to the journey with the distinguished Ananda, Thatbyinnyu and Dhammayangyi Temples. Enjoy the sunset at one of our selected viewpoint.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- 01 Bottled water per person
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned shared vehicle
What's excluded :
- Bagan zone fees & other entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses (telephone, drinks, tip.
- Personal travel insurance
- Others not mentioned in 'Inclusions'
- Visit: Myanmar Private Holidays, No 26/A Ground Floor, Thirizayar Street, Thingangyun Township, Yangon, Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon) 11181 Myanmar
8.30am: Pick you up from your hotel, our full day Bagan sightseeing tour starts with a visit to the bustling local market of Nyaung Oo where native people gather to sell all kind of daily produces and many other goods.Up next, we proceed to explore Old Bagan by contemplating the magnificent construction of Shwezigon pagoda first – hand which is said to be a religious site built by King Anawrahta in the early 11th century.
We continue travelling the dusty roads of the ancient city passing through numerous Buddhist constructions to reach a small village. Here, we will take a walking tour exploring the daily life of the residents. After that, you will spend the rest of the morning discovering different perspective of Bagan via a visit to series of lesser – known structures.
In the afternoon, we pay a visit to a lacquer workshop where you will have a great opportunity to learn more about the sophisticated traditional handicrafts of Bagan. The spectacular Ananda Temple is our next stop. It is believed to be the most beautiful construction in the temple plain. Then, we move to visit the tallest temple of Bagan – Thatbyinnyu and the brick work masterpiece of Dhammayangyi temple. Finally, there is no better way to end your day than climbing on the top of a surrounding temple enjoying the breath – taking sunset moment of the ancient city. Return to the hotel after the sun set.
Departure Point :Myanmar Private Holidays, No 26/A Ground Floor, Thirizayar Street, Thingangyun Township, Yangon, Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon) 11181 Myanmar
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- When entering religious sites, your shoulders and knees should be covered and footwears need to be removed at entrance
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.