Bagan Land Transfer form Mandalay
I am Kyaw Aung Htun @ AnGuu Operator of oh Myanmar travel and tour based in Mandalay, Myanmar. I love to travel and participate in concerning to learn culture where I have been to. I try to take travelers to participate and learn about the culture of Myanmar.
per adult from
1 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Water bottles, wet towels
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee, accommodation, lunch and dinner
Bagan is located on the east bank of Irrawaddy River in Mandalay Division bounded on the northeast by the village of Naung-U and on the south by Bagan New Town, is one of the most famous archeological sites in Southeast Asia. More than two thousand pagodas, temples, umin and other religious buildings erected mostly during the 11th - 13th century Bagan Dynasty are found and within a 14 square-kilometer area. The most notable monuments include the Shwezigon and Shwesandaw pagodas, and the Manuha, Ananda, Dhammyangyi, and Thatbyinnyu temples.
Transfering to Bagan takes 3 and half hours.
Departure Point :1: Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma)
2: Mandalay International Airport, Tada-U, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Old Bagan, Myanmar (Burma)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.