Bagan Local Colour Half Day Tour
The interesting half day tour discovering Bagan gives you a great opportunity to pay a visit to many tourist destinations such as: Nyaung U Market, Bagan and many traditional villages. Joining in this amazing tour, you will definitely join in many amazing activities, observe the beautiful life of Burmese locals, explore the local lifestyle as well as admire these magnificent sceneries.
What You'll Do
• Pay a visit to many tourist destinations such as: Nyaung U Market, Bagan and many traditional villages
• Learn more about the spiritual life of locals here
• Visit many traditional villages
• Discover the beauty of Bagan in an absolutely different way
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Tea Break
- Transfers and excursion with private air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Water and Refreshing Towel
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Bagan Zone Fee
- Meals other than mentioned
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Any other items not mentioned
- You will be picked up at your hotel at 8.a.m for morning tour or 1.p.m for afternoon tour to join in the interesting half day tour discovering Bagan.
First you will make a stop at the Nyaung U market, a bustling market taking place in the very early morning to see locals coming from these villages nearby to exchange their own produce, crafts, spices and other goods. Here, you can spend time for a cup of tea in a traditional teahouse, a key part of daily life in Myanmar and an ideal spot where you can observe the busy morning activities
Then, you can continue your trip to the neighboring villages to know more about their traditional livelihood. Here, you will also have a chance to learn the interesting procedure of making pea powder paste and see the way they make and pack plum jam.
Moreover, you will visit two workshops of the best products of the region: handmade lacquer ware and wooden handicrafts. Here, you can know about the traditional techniques through the introductions of the local craftsmen.
Finally, you will be transferred to your hotel at 12.p.m for morning tour and 5.p.m for afternoon tour.
Departure Point :Hotels in Bagan city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Hotels in Bagan city
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Recommended: Morning tour is recommended as there is more activity in the village
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.