Bagan-Mandalay River Sightseeing Boat Ride
If you’re traveling between Mandalay and Bagan, trade the everyday experience of a plane or bus for a beautiful cruise along the Ayeyarwady River. Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon tea will be served on deck as you watch villages, historic monuments, and rural scenery drift past; a cultural demonstration and a short tour of a local community on the downstream journey are a glimpse of daily life by the river.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Boat Trip
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bagan, Bagan, Mandalay Region
This is a typical itinerary for this product Pass By: Irrawaddy Bridge, Mandalay-Shwebo Road, Sagaing Myanmar This is an approximate 12-hour river cruise along the irrawady river. Guests have breakfast and lunch and can take photos of local river life along the journey. Stop At: Yandabo Village Pottery, Near Sogyu on AyeYarwady River, Bagan Myanmar The old village, on the east bank of the river which is famous for the Traditional Pottery making and the Monument site where the Burmese and British signed a Peace Treaty at the end of the First Burma-Anglo War. This special feature available for downstream cruising only.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.