Bagan Private Cultural Tour
Experience the local culture and explore historic Buddhist temples in Bagan with our professional private tour guide. You will learn and see the locals’ lifestyle at Nyaung U Lacal Market in the morning. Then, visit various well known temples and pagodas such as Shwezigon Pagoda, Ananda Temple, Wetgyinn GuByaukGyi Temple, Manuha Temple and Nanphya Temple. Hotel transportation is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Our driver will collect you from your hotel in Bagan around 8am and head to Nyaung U Local Market. You will see the locals at the market and understand what the important of their lifestyle it is. You can buy some souvenir in the market as the price is much cheaper than anywhere in the town. Take some pictures here of this colorful market and also enjoy the local tea house before we move on to Shwezigon Pagoda.
Shwezigon Pagoda is one of the oldest and most impressive monuments in Bagan and covered with gold leaf coating. The pagodas are bell shaped and you can only walk around them to see their beautiful architecture. From here, we will move on to Ananda Temple and Wetgyinn GuByaikGyi Temple. Discover and learn some history of Buddhist temples built over the centuries.
After lunch, we will continue to Manuha Temple built in the 10th century by Mon Dynasty and Nanphaya Temple, a sandstone monuments and residence of King Manuha. Finally, we will visit the old wall painting at Dhamayangyi Pagoda and enjoy amazing sunset views at one of the pagodas nearby. Our driver will transfer you back to your hotel safely after the tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Dress code is formal
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.