Bagan Temple Tour
Bagan is the largest archaelogical site in Southeastasia.The religious monuments from 11AD to13AD wihich are so rich in wonderful art & architecture,belief and history. With this pride and love we would like to show it around to the clients.As we are local guides,we know our places better than others.If the clients are happy to explore more hidden gems,we provide it although it is not in the suggested itineraries.How much we are enthusiast,helpful and friendly person,through our face you guess me easily.
Possessing highly knowledge about history, culture and excellent language skills through these experiences could give you a memorable tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bagan Temples, Bagan Archaeological Zone, Bagan Myanmar
How exiciting it would be to explore Bagan,the world Heritage site with the local guide.3822monuments in Bagan from 11AD to 13AD,we bring you the highlight pagodas.
Start with Shwezigon which is telling about our history,culture,tradition and the evolution of stupa.Next to see the beautiful mural painting from 13AD and the restoration painting technique,bring you to the Gubyauk kyi temple. Then to get the different massage Htilominlo Temple is good for a plaster carving from 13AD and impressive brickwork.One of the most temple in Bagan is Ananda which is telling you a good masterpiece in Architecture
We have a lunch break.After filling energy we see the biggest temple Dhamayangyi is unfinished one.The story behind it makes you mystery.Continue to the palace complex which has highest temple,hindu temple, the earliest painting temple and palace excavation site.
If time allows we do more temple.
let's complete the old bagan tour with the wonderful sunset from the highly mound.
Departure Point :New Bagan, Myanmar (Burma)
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Nyaung-u Airport, Nyaung U, Bagan Myanmar
- RV NMAI HKA Jetty (MANDALAY-BAGAN), Gaw Wein Jetty, 35th Myo Patt Rd, Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.