Bago City Tour
Meet with our guide at your hotel in Yangon about 8 AM. Drive to Bago and start higlight sightseeing. Bago is one of the richest archaeological sites in Myanmar. Apparently Mons were the first to settle at this site. Two Mon brothers Thamala and Wimala from Thaton.first founded the city about 825 A.D. In 13th century A.D. The site. which was then on the Gulf of Martaban. had already been earmarked as the location of a great city by Gautama. the historic Buddha. Bago was made the capital of the Mon Kingdom and it came to be known as Hansavati (Hanthawaddy). It was also the seaport of ancient Mon kings. Then it became the Second Myanmar Empire founded by King Bayinnaung.
per adult from
What's included :
- Vehicle with good Air-conditional
- Skillful English speaking license tour guide
- Zone Fee
- Water & Snow Towel
What's excluded :
- Flight Tickets
- Hotel Accommodation
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
- Drink (Wine or Beer)
- Own expenses
- Entry/Admission - Shwesandaw Pagoda
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shwesandaw Pagoda, Bagan Myanmar
Ancient capital of Bago (Pegu).
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up at your hotel in Yangon.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.