Bago Full-Day Tour from Yangon
Bago, also known as Pegu, was the capital of the Mon Kingdom in the 15th century and is a town steeped in legend. Join our tour, you will able to visit beautiful pagodas and local sites.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Purify drinking water & snow towel
- English speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- After having breakfast at the hotel, the guide will pick you and drive to Bago which is 80km north of Yangon. On the way to Bago,we will visit to Allied War Cemetery. Upon arrive to Bago, proceed to the KyeinPun -built in 1476 by King Dhammazedi, it consists of four 30m-high sitting Buddhas placed back-to-back around a huge, square pillar, KyatKha Wine Monastery, Shwe Maw Daw pagoda which is the highest in Myanmar, Hintha Gone pagoda, this shrine has good views over Bago from the roofed platform on the hilltop. According to legend, this was the one point rising from the sea when the mythical bird (the hintha) landed here, ShweThaLyaung reclining Buddha Image and the Hanthawaddy Palace which was the capital of second Myanmar Empire. And then, drive back to Yangon.
Departure Point :Client's hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is not available in April,13th-16th (Public Holiday)
- Children policy:
- Under 2 year old : Free of Charge
- 2-11 year old : 75% adult price
- Over 12 year old : Considered as adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.