Bago Private Full Day Including Lunch With English Local Guide From Yangon
Travel from Yangon to Bago with a private guide to visit several stunning pagodas and monasteries in one day. See top attractions such as Kya Khet Waii monastery, Shwemawdaw Pagoda, Shwe Tha Lyaung Buddha, and Kyaik Pun Pagoda. You’ll also meet some local artisans, and pay respects at Taukkyan War Cemetery, created for Allied soldiers who died during World War Two.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Yangon Yangon, 339 Bo Gyoke Aung San Road, Yangon (Rangoon) 11182 Myanmar
The tour continues to the over a thousand years old Mon-style Shwemawdaw Pagoda with its spire taller than the Shwedagon Pagoda and can be seen from around 10 kilometers. After lunch at a simple local restaurant, you will continue sightseeing with the 55-meter long reclining Shwe Tha Lyaung Buddha, which is among one of the country’s most impressive image and the four giant Buddha images at Kyaik Pun Pagoda. After visiting a ‘Mon’ weaving and handicraft village producing woven bamboo wares return to Yangon with visits to an Allied War cemetery near Htauk Kyan and a “Nat” tree shrine on the way back. Trip ends at your hotel in Yangon.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Yangon
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.