Baguio Asin Hot Spring Tour
So Let me Guide you to the Hot Springs in Benguet Province. The Riverview Water Park is a Family owned. Family Bult, and Family managed water resort located in Asin, Nangalisan, Tuba Benguet, About 15kms away from Baguio City. It Is nestled between the Asin River and the Cordillera mountains , hence the name.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Private Transportation
- Entrance fee to Resort
- Entry/Admission - Asin Hot Springs
What's excluded :
- Not Mention in the Inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Asin Hot Springs, Bus from Baguio City Plaza, Baguio, Luzon Philippines
Strangely enough in Baguio which is the coldest city in the Philippines, there is the unique opportunity to have a relaxing soak in natural thermal (or hot) springs.These are the Asin Hot Springs (sometimes called just Asin Hot Spring), located about 16 kilometers northwest of Baguio.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Always Provide your Hotel name and Address for Your Pick up and Drop off.(BAGUIO CITY ONLY)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.