Baguio Marian Devotees Private Tour
Marian devotions are external pious practices directed to the person of Mary, mother of Jesus, by members of certain Christian traditions. They are performed in Roman Catholicism and Orthodox Christianity, but generally rejected in Protestant denominations.Such devotional prayers or acts may be accompanied by specific requests for Mary's intercession with God.There is significant diversity of form and structure in Marian devotions practiced by different groups of Christians. Orthodox Marian devotions are well-defined and closely linked to liturgy, while Roman Catholic practices are wide-ranging – they include multi-day prayers such as novenas, the celebration of Canonical coronations granted by the Pope, the veneration of icons in Eastern Christianity, and pious acts which do not involve prayers, such as the wearing of scapulars or maintaining a Mary garden
Marian devotions are important to the Roman Catholic.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Services of DOT Accredited Tour Guide
- Private Transportation
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of Atonement Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Shrine of the Brown Madonna Church Cave
What's excluded :
- Not Mention in the Inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto, Mirador Hill, Baguio, Luzon Philippines
Our Lady of Lourdes is a Roman Catholic title of the Blessed Virgin Mary venerated in honour of the Marian apparitions that reportedly occurred in 1858 in the vicinity of Lourdes in France. The first of these is the apparition of 11 February 1858, when 14-year old Bernadette Soubirous told her mother that a "lady" spoke to her in the cave of Massabielle (a kilometre and a half (1 mi) from the town) while she was gathering firewood with her sister and a friend. Similar apparitions of the "Lady" were reported on seventeen occasions that year, until the climax revelation of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception took place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Our Lady of Atonement Cathedral, 2600 Steps To Our Lady Of Atonement Cathedral, Baguio, Benguet, Philippines
DescriptionOur Lady of the Atonement Cathedral, better known as Baguio Cathedral, is a Roman Catholic cathedral located at Cathedral Loop adjacent to Session Road in Baguio, the Philippines, and is the see of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Baguio
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shrine of the Brown Madonna Church Cave, Asin Road, Baguio, Luzon Philippines
The Shrine of the Brown Madonna was found by the Padilla's of Baguio. The place is open to the public, free of charge. Mass is held here once in a while, hosted also by the founder, Narciso Padilla, a known Baguio journalist. The shrine features a 6-7foot tall Brown Madonna at the Cave's altar. Also the scenery is a good place for a picnic.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Always Provide your Hotel name and Address for Your Pickup and Drop off.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.