Bahía de las águilas glamping experience from Santo Domingo
Bahía de las Aguilas is known as one of the best unique beaches in the whole world, is located far in the south of the island, in this experience you wont stop seeing amazing locations located within the Dominican Republic, we are pretty sure you will come to love this great country and get to know it in ways few people know.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Playa San Rafael
- Entry/Admission - Playa De Los Patos
- Entry/Admission - Laguna de Oviedo
- Entry/Admission - Bahia de las Aguilas
What's excluded :
Day 1: Santo Doming - Cabo Rojo
Stop At: Playa San Rafael, Barahona 81000 Dominican Republic
First stop will be in this beautifull beach with a river nearby, one of the most thrilling experiences you will experience.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Playa De Los Patos, Los Patos 81000 Dominican Republic
In this stop we will have two experiences in one, cold and fresh cristaline water from the region shortest river and warm salt water from the amazing and beautifull beach of Los Patos.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Arroyo Salado 33000, Dominican Republic
A beautiful natural pool with clear water hidden withing mangroves.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Parque Eolico Los Cocos, Main road 44, Pedernales 84000 Dominican Republic
Our precious windmills for sustenable power
Stop At: Laguna de Oviedo, Pedernales Dominican Republic
A rich enviormental salt water lagoon with all kinds of birds like flamingos, in this huge location we will experience a boat ride for exfoliating mud bath
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Cabo Rojo, Cabo Rojo, Pedernales Province, Dominican Republic
This will be our camping site in front of the caribbean sea.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight will be in Rancho Cuevas de las Aguilas glamping with confortable beds, private bathrooms and showers.
Day 2: Cabo Rojo - Bahía de las águilas and back to Santo Domingo
Stop At: Bahia de las Aguilas, Jaragua National Park, Pedernales Dominican Republic
The most unique and one of the most beautiful beaches in the whole world is Bahia de las Aguilas, white sand, calm crystal clear water , where blue in the sky merge at the distance with the same blue of the sea.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from most airbnb within Santo Domingo.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.