Bahama Kayak Full Day Water Sports Package at Junkanoo Beach
This full-day package includes all day access to non-motorized beach water sports equipment while spending the day at Junkanoo Beach in Nassau. Equipment includes single kayaks, double kayaks, snorkel gear, paddle boards, water trampoline, inflatables, beach volleyball and soccer balls.
per adult from
What's included :
- Full Day Access to water sporting equipment
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Explore the Caribbean waters at your own pace with full-day access to non-motorized water sports from kayaks to inflatables. Upon arrival at the kiosk on Junkanoo Beach, the local guide will conduct a safety demonstration which will cover proper use of equipment and safety rules and restrictions that are set by the Bahamas Port Department while operating all non-motorized watercrafts.
Upon completion of the safety demo you will be given a wristband to indicate your inclusion into the water sports activities. Based on availability, all water sports equipment can be used for the duration of the beach day until closing time. The kiosk is open from 10am to 5pm and the package grants you access to the equipment for all 7 hours. This package includes full-day access to single kayaks, double kayaks, snorkel gear, paddle boards, water trampoline, inflatables, beach volleyball and soccer balls.
Junkanoo Beach also has separate amenities that you can take part in for an additional cost including souvenir stalls, food and drink stalls, floating cabana rentals, beach gear stalls and free public bathroom including changing rooms and showers.
Departure Point :Start at Junkanoo Beach, Nassau St, Nassau, The Bahamas
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.