Bahama Life Cultural Scenic Tour
This unconventional tour is guaranteed to exceed our guests' expectations. It is perfect for visitors who wish to experience Nassau in an unique way. Join in the fun as we pedal through the alluring streets of Nassau on our 15 passenger luxury Tour Bike equipped with a electric motor assist. Our host will entertain and inform you as we explore local and historical locations. Guests will be invited to sample authentic Bahamian appetizers and take pleasure in one the islands most appealing beaches, where you will spend time in the crystal clear waters and revel in the sun. All while sipping on delicious local beer, tropical drinks and enjoying delicious Bahamian cuisine.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission fees
- Lunch - A delicious and aromatic Bahamian styled dish, freshly served in a pineapple bowl
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- souvenir photos
- Food Samples
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Transportation Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queen's Staircase, Top of Elizabeth Avenue, off Shirley Street, Nassau New Providence Island
The Queen's Staircase has been described as a hidden jungle oasis among the bustle of Nassau. The plant life that grows around the steps forms a beautiful canopy for shade while walking up the stairs to see the waterfall. Guests will learn about the rich history of the area and the significance of the "66 Steps".
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Graycliff Chocolatier, 8-14 West Hill Street, Nassau 00000 New Providence Island
Guests will savor fine chocolates produced in the Graycliff Chocolatier factory paired with wine and Bahamian appetizers.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fort Charlotte, West Bay Street, Nassau New Providence Island
On this tour, the history will intrigue you and the structure will amaze you!
It includes a water-less moat, drawbridge, ramparts and dungeons, as well as fantastic views of Nassau Harbor.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Arawak Cay, Nassau New Providence Island
It’s that quintessentially Bahamian, culinary gathering place, where some of the best, most authentic cuisine in The Bahamas can be found. Here at the Fish Fry (Arawak Cay), guests are invited to learn about the conch and its preparation, with a live presentation
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Western Esplande Beach, Nassau New Providence Island
At this beautiful beach, guests will be served a Bahamian Lunch in a fresh pineapple bowl. You can sit on the beach and enjoy the view or take a dip in the water.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bay Street, Bay St, Nassau, The Bahamas
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any hotel in Nassau/ Paradise Island.Ports
- Prince George Wharf
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.