Discover two of The Bahamas’ greatest wonders in one day! Experience the geological wonder of The Queen’s Staircase, also known as the 66 steps, and the forts of Nassau while learning about the archeological formation of Nassau, and then be whisked away to learn about the history of rum making and Nassau’s key role in the delicious liquor.
Delve deep into both the geological and industrial histories of The Bahamas as you begin to understand what makes Bahamian life so very, very sweet.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Fort Charlotte
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fort Charlotte, West Bay Street, Nassau New Providence Island
Discover ancient battle ruins where Pirate once battle right here in Nassau, Bahamas!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotel in Nassau, Bahamas
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.