Bahariya Oasis: Desert Tour Package 1 Night / 2 Days From Cairo
Enjoying with very beautiful landscape and peaceful atmosphere. You will see very much stars and you will feel that you are up on the space.
Also there is more places you will visit like the Crystal Mountain and you will get chance to collect some flower stones near to the Black Desert.
If you are lucky you will get chance to see the Egyptian Fox at the desert but take care of your shoes because he like to take it away :)
You will get chance also to swim in the Spring near to the Bedouin Village.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Camping equipment
- Mineral Water, Tea and Coffee
- Entry/Admission - Black Desert
- Entry/Admission - Valley of Agabat
- Entry/Admission - White Desert
What's excluded :
- Soft drinks, Beer and Alcohol drinks
Day 1: Start tour at 06:00 Am and drive for around 5 hours to Bahariya Oasis. Upon arrival will take Jeep to our attractions.
Stop At: Black Desert, Giza Egypt
Black Desert located approximately 50 km to the South of Bawiti. The mountains have eroded to coat the desert with a layer of black powder and rocks giving it its name. Towards the end of the Black Desert are black volcanic hills that ages ago erupted a dark volcanic material called dolerite, which is what the black rocks are made of.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valley of Agabat, 55km N-N-E from Farafra Oasis, Farafra Egypt
Agabat is a small valley of unusually beautiful mountain formations. Here, the white cliffs common to the White Desert meet the dunes and the yellow limestone rocks of Sahara.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: White Desert, About 45 km north of Farafra, Farafra 12655 Egypt
These sculptural formations are best viewed at sunrise or sunset, when the sun lights them with orangey-pink hues, or under a full moon, which gives the landscape a ghostly Arctic appearance. The sand around the outcroppings is littered with quartz and different varieties of deep-black iron pyrites, as well as small fossils.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight Camping in open air tent under stars. Camping equipment included
Day 2: Early morning, wake up to get breakfast and visit last site before return back to Cairo. Arrive Cairo around 07:00 Pm.
Stop At: Bahariya (Bahereya) Oasis, Western Desert, Bawiti Egypt
Will drive back to Bawiti to get lunch before drive back to Cairo
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travels from their accommodation locations in Cairo, Giza or Airport.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Start from Tuesday, September 1st 2020, passengers of all nationalities, including Egyptians, are required to provide negative PCR Test Certificate for (COVID-19) issued not more than 48 hours prior to arrival to any of the Egyptian Airports. Don't forget to bring your own face mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.