Bahia de las Aguilas Private tour from Santo Domingo
This tour you have the opportunity to know the beach beauties of the southern part of the Dominican Republic, as well as Bahía de las Águilas, one of the most beautiful beach in the Caribbean and also to visit the jewel of the south known as Los Patos de Barahona in a Unique and combined tour to make your experience more complete.
per adult from
13 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch in Bahia de las Aguilas cave
- All Fees and Taxes
- Snacks - Refrigerio
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gratuities (Not Required)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Eolico Los Cocos, Main road 44, Pedernales 84000 Dominican Republic
Los Cocos park is the first wind power generation space in the Dominican Republic. In charge of the Haina Electricity Generating Company (EGE Haina), the project is accredited by the United Nations (UN) within the Clean Development Mechanism of the Kyoto Protocol.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cabo Rojo, Cabo Rojo, Pedernales Province, Dominican Republic
Cabo Rojo is known for its beautiful white sand beach. It is one of the most popular beaches in Perdenales, making visitors fall in love with its spectacular views of the coast. Its turquoise waters are also home to some of the best-preserved coral reefs in the Caribbean, providing a breeding ground for West Indian manatees and hawksbill turtles. From this beach we will board the boat to get to the Bahía de Las Águilas.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bahia de las Aguilas, Jaragua National Park, Pedernales Dominican Republic
The tour is in private transport from to Bahia de las Aguilas where it allows you to discover the natural wonders of this aphrodisiac beach in a very different and sustainable way. Spend the day on a nature tour of the southern part of the country where you will get to know the Bahia de las Aguila, one of the most beautiful beaches in the Dominican Republic, where we will arrive by speedboat to this paradisiacal beach, an area fully protected by environmental law . Spend a relaxing time at Bahia de las Aguilas, an uninhabited nature reserve and national park, and enjoy a barbecue-style lunch in the caves.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Playa San Rafael, Barahona 81000 Dominican Republic
The paradisiacal San Rafael Beach is located in the province of Barahona, between the Barahona-Enriquillo highway, being one of the busiest in the southern region of the Dominican Republic One of its peculiarities is that it is combined with the fresh water of the river , having two dream environments connected.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Playa De Los Patos, Los Patos 81000 Dominican Republic
los Patos beach is characterized by having a part of natural pools formed by Los Patos river, the shortest in the Antilles, located next to the beach of the same name.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick-up is made at a strategic point, such as hotels, park or Main avenue of Santo Domingo.
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.