Bahrain Camel tour
A trip to the Royal Camel Farm is best enjoyed as part of a day tour of Bahrain’s main attractions..
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
The Royal Camel Farm on the outskirts of Manama was founded by the late Sheikh Mohammed Bin Salman Al Khalifa, uncle of the current ruler of Bahrain. It’s a hobby farm, meaning the animals aren’t raised for racing or for their meat, and there are hundreds of camels living here, all owned by the royal family.
• Bahrain International Circuit, Gate 255, Gulf of Bahrain Avenue Umm Jidar, Manama 1062 Bahrain
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any hotel in Bahrain.Airports
- Bahrain Intl Airport, Bahrain
- Khalifa bin Salman Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.