An excellent introduction to Bahrain, this trip combines modernity with history, creating an absorbing tour revealing the heart of this beautiful island. This tour is an all in one experience giving you a taste of art, culture, tradition, history and the new.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- All monument fees
- Entry/Admission - Bahrain National Museum
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Al-Fatih Mosque (Great Mosque), Al Fatih Highway, Manama Bahrain
Ahmed Al Fateh Grand Mosque: Set against a backdrop of palm trees and the sea, the Grand Mosque strikes a beautiful picture. With its exquisite Bahraini architecture, crowned by the world's largest fiberglass dome and blessed with tranquility reserved for the holiest of holy places, the Grand Mosque truly lives up to its name. Though non-Muslim visitors are welcome, it is important to dress modestly, cover your head (for women) and take your shoes off before entering.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Bahrain National Museum, Al Fatih Highway, Manama Bahrain
Bahrain National Museum: One of the first museums in the Gulf, the Bahrain National Museum opened in 1988. The site itself, on the edge of the sea, is a tremendous attraction, adding to its contemporary ambience which is influenced by the white travertine façade and dramatic courtyard decorated with contemporary sculptures. It’s the place to learn Bahrain's history, culture & traditions.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Moda Mall - Bahrain World Trade Center, 505 King Faisal Highway, Manama 312 Bahrain
Photo Stop: A Short Walk in Bahrain Bay. Bahrain Bay’s vision has been to create a unique 21st century ultra-modern, advanced metropolis, designed to be a centre of excellence and practicality. The highlight of this walk would be a photo shooting opportunity of the Bahrain World Trade Center. An iconic landmark which is 240m (787ft) high and the twin tower complex located in Manama was built in 2008. It is the first skyscraper in the world to integrate wind turbines into its design.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Capital Mall, Building 294 - Road 3410 Next to Seef Mall, Manama Bahrain
Capital Mall: The Capital Mall showcasing the Bahraini handmade products represents a central meeting point in Bahrain to assist and support micro-enterprises relied on by the productive families. The Mall provides regular units and exhibitions for marketing.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from all the city hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.