Bai Dinh Trang An 1 day trip
Bai Dinh - Trang An Deluxe 1 day Tour
Located east of Ninh Binh province, covering almost 2000 hectares, Trang An eco-tourism complex is divided into 5 sections: a specially preserved area – Hoa Lu ancient citadel, a central area, a natural area of grottoes and caves, a tourist service area, and a holy mountain of Bai Dinh area. The total 47 historical vestiges, hidden caves and grottoes in limestone karst, valleys, rivers and streams all together create a fanciful landscape. With hundreds of big and small statutes, numerous categories of architectural works, Bai Dinh – Trang An combined complex is one of the biggest in Vietnam and has become a must–see place for almost travelers these days.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Enthusiastic, experienced driver
- Professional English speaking guide
- Vietnamese lunch
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Grottoes
- Entry/Admission - Bai Dinh Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Tax, tips
- Electric car
- Travel insurance
- Others not mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trang An Grottoes, H Hai Ba Trung district, Ninh Binh 100000 Vietnam
The total 47 historical vestiges, hidden caves and grottoes in limestone karst, valleys, rivers and streams all together create a fanciful landscape
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bai Dinh Pagoda, Gia Vien District, Gia Sinh Vietnam
Bai Dinh Pagoda in the northern province of Ninh Binh is famous for its great size and beautiful architecture, and also well-known for its record number of huge Buddha statues.
As a tourist attraction, Bai Dinh pagoda is endowed with both scenic beauty and historical value. It is considered the largest complex of Buddhist pagodas Vietnam, which are either old or new. The old Bai Dinh Pagoda sits on a 200m high mountain, which has been recognized as a cultural and historical heritage site of Vietnam. The new Bai Dinh Pagoda covers about 700 hectares, near the site of the old one.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :61 Lò Sũ, Lý Thái Tổ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Hanoi French Quater
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegeterian Foods Upon Request
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.