Bai Tu Long Bay 2 Days 1 Night - Athena Royal Cruise
Bai Tu Long Bay was selected as one of the representative areas of marine conservation in Vietnam and has entered the “top 5” Southeast Asia’s greatest tourist attractions and only with the program 2 days and 1 night to discover the magic and silent beauty of Thien Canh cave and Cong Dong area, it is the most beautiful bay and fewer boats visit than neighboring Ha Long Bay. Please spend a night to enjoy this majestic and tranquil scene with our Athena cruise.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Welcome cocktail
- Ha Long Bay tour permit, entrance fees and sightseeing fees.
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned cabin
- Full board meals: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast,01 brunch
- Sauna facility from 15.30pm -16.30pm
- Kayak service
- Water, tea and fresh fruit in the cabin.
- Taxes and service charges
- Insurance on-board
What's excluded :
- Limousine bus transfer to and from Ha Long Bay
- Beauty spa services, Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- Single Supplement, Surcharge on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12.
- All other services that not clearly mentioned
Day 1: HA NOI- BAI TU LONG BAY-KAYAKING-VUNG VIENG FISHING VILLAGE
Stop At: Vung Tau, Vung Tau, Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province
11:45 Arrive in Hon Gai pier and boarding operations
12:45 The Cruise Manager will give a welcome speech with all the cruise information and Safety instructions.
13: 15 Enjoy the lunch with the best products of the Bay.
14.45 Visit the Vung Vieng floating fishing village by kayaking 15.30-16.30 If you want to relax on the boat instead of participating in other activities feel free to use our sauna at no extra cost.
17:00 -18:30 Happy Hour: buy 01 get 01 free
17:30 The Cooking Demonstration is waiting for you to discover the secrets of Vietnamese Cuisine.
19:00 Enjoy set menu dinner on board
21:00 Free time on the boat. The bar is open late to serve you.
Accommodation included: Overnight at Cong Do Area.
Day 2: BAI TU LONG BAY-THIEN CANH SON CAVE- HA NOI
Stop At: Thien Canh Son Cave, Halong Bay Vietnam
06:30 Practice one of the oldest traditions of East Asia: Tai Chi – A beautiful and relaxing experience on the open deck. Tea and coffee are served.
07:00 Light breakfast is served.
07:30 Explore Thien Canh Son cave in Ha Long Bay. Witness its beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Note: there are about 200 steps to get up to the cave.
09:00 Check out time.
Please put your luggage outside the cabin and the key at the reception desk.
Our staff will transfer your luggage to our lounge for you. Bill settlement at the reception desk.
09:30 Brunch is served at the restaurant on the 2nd deck.
10:45 The boat arrives at the pier.
In Vietnam, we never say “Goodbye” we always say “See you again”
NOTICE: WIFI CONNECTION IS AVAILABLE ON BOARD BUT HAS LIMITED INTERNET CONNECTIVITY THROUGHOUT THE ITINERARY DUE TO THE SEA AND THE KARST LIMESTONES AND MOUNTAINS BLOCKING THE SIGNAL FROM THE SATELLITES. PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO YOUR CONSIDERATION
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Lang Toi - My Village, 01 Tràng Tiền, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up tourists at hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter.Ports
- Cảng Hòn Gai, 6A Lê Thánh Tông, Hồng Gai, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh 01106, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.