Baia Underwater Park, a diving Pompeii / Serapid Temple / Flavio Amphitheater (8hrs)
Private professional driver in English able to tell you what there is to see in this fantastic tour.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Enter the monuments and archaeological sites
- Entry/Admission - Centro Visite AMP Parco Sommerso di Baia
- Entry/Admission - Flavian Amphitheater
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Macellum (Temple of Serapis), Via Serapide, Pozzuoli Italy
Photo stop Macellum temple of Serapis, The building has long been improperly called Temple of Serapis, for the discovery of a statue of the Egyptian god in 1750, at the time of the first excavations. Later studies have instead ascertained that it is the ancient Macellum, that is the public market of the Roman Puteoli. It is, by size, the third most important Roman monument of this type.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Centro Visite AMP Parco Sommerso di Baia, Via Lucullo, 94, 80070, Pozzuoli Italy
The extraordinary value of the underwater site is given both by the remarkable state of conservation of the archaeological finds, as well as by their objective archaeological historical value. Mosaics, traces of frescoes, sculptures, road tracks and columns, are submerged at about 5 meters below sea level between star anemones and shoals of castagnole. Furthermore, the presence of valuable submerged ecosystems such as the precoralligenous seabed and marine phanerogamous communities (essentially Posidonia oceanica and Cymodocea nodosa) make these places environments of significant naturalistic value, recognized as such both by the Italian national legislation and by the Community one. The place is extraordinarily suggestive, and makes this part of the seabed a small Roman Atlantis.
The tour lasts 2 hr with advance reservation) takes place on a boat with glass below to watch the submerged city at the bay floor ..
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Flavian Amphitheater, Corso Nicola Terracciano 75, 80078, Pozzuoli Italy
The Flavian Amphitheater is one of the two Roman amphitheaters existing in Pozzuoli and dates back to the second half of the 1st century AD It was built to cope with the demographic increase of Puteoli, which had rendered the old building used for public shows in the Republican age unsuitable.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Display of the cartel with the name of the reservationAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Porto di napoli
- Porto di sorrento
- Porto di Salerno
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- NCC driver GUIDELINES On taxis and on vehicles that carry out the rental service with driver, the passenger's seat next to the driver must be left free. In order to respect the safety distances, no more than two passengers can be carried on the rear seats. The driver must wear protective equipment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.