Baileys Harbor Segway Tour
We have 10 different tours in Door County!
Baileys Harbor Ridges Road Segway/Hike Tour
You will be fascinated by the fishing and mining history of Door County as you glide down Ridges Road on your Segway. Included is a 2-mile hike and a visit to one of the only local fish markets in Door County.
Life on Ridges Road: Past & Present
This combined Segway tour and hike includes a 2-mile guided hike into the Toft Nature Preserve and a visit to the fish market of one of the remaining local fishing families in Door County.
You will glide down historic Ridges Road, which passes through the Ridges Sanctuary and Toft Point Nature Preserve. The sanctuary is part of a geographic wonder and the nature preserve is a beautiful area full of wildlife and breathtaking plant life.
This glide includes a stop to sample Lake Michigan fresh fish, a visit to the fishing boats, and a hike through beautiful scenery and an old settlement in the woods.
For a tour today call!
per adult from
95 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Segway
- Entry/Admission - The Ridges Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Ridges Sanctuary, 8166 State Highway 57, Baileys Harbor, WI 54202-9301
This tour glides along Ridges Road near Baileys Harbor and along Lake Michigan. You will view two lighthouses and a pair of range lights across the water as you go through the Ridges Sanctuary and Toft Point Natural Area. You will enjoy nature, learn some history, and hopefully spot some wildlife.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Baileys Harbor, Baileys Harbor, Wisconsin
Baileys Harbor is on Door County’s quiet side along Lake Michigan. Near Baileys Harbor town center, this glide along a State Certified Rustic Road offers beautiful views of Lake Michigan, Toft Point State Natural Area, and the Ridges Sanctuary in Door County. You will find the Birdcage and Cana Island Lighthouses across the water and a pair of range lights in the Ridges Sanctuary. Part of this glide is on a gravel road through Toft Point where unique wildlife and vegetation have found their niche.
Duration: 1 hour 35 minutes
Departure Point :2404 Park Rd, Baileys Harbor, WI 54202, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be about to use steps without assistance and be comfortable on your feet.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.