Bainbridge Island Nature Reserve Walk with Lunch
Explore a beautiful garden after a peaceful ride across Puget Sound on the ferry. Bainbridge Island has a beautiful garden and forest park with old growth trees and various gardens. With an abundance of Pacific Northwest foliage, a stream, a pond, and several easy trails, it's beautiful. Choose among several quality restaurant choices.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Cheryl's Northwest Tours
- Entry/Admission - Bainbridge Island Bus and Ferry Terminal
- Entry/Admission - Bloedel Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cheryl's Northwest Tours, Seattle, WA 98119-2635
You'll take a ferry to the island and have plenty of time to explore the gardens and grounds on 150 acres of lush gardens and wooded trails. Lunch is included at a restaurant on the island.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Bainbridge Island Bus and Ferry Terminal, 487 Olympic Dr SE, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110, USA
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bloedel Reserve, 7571 NE Dolphin Dr, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110-3001
Wander through second growth forest and beautiful flower scenes on easy flat trails. Experience Northwest foliage and wild flowers on this top rated garden on Bainbridge Island.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all Seattle/Bellevue area hotels, the piers, Seatac Airport, and airport area hotels.Airports
- Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, 17801 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98158
- Smith Cove Cruise Terminal at Pier 91, 2001 W Garfield St, Seattle, WA 98119, USA
- Pier 66 Bell St Cruise, Terminal, 2225 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable shoes and bring a light jacket or sweater.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.