Bairrada Route Wine and Gastronomic Experience
In this tour we will visit what the best Region of Bairrada has to offer, gastronomy and wines.
Tasting wine in a 1920s winery, walking through old vineyards, learning the process of producing sparkling wine (Portuguese Champagne),visit a typical piglet roaster, walking in the 12-meter-deep cellar tunnels, lunching in a typical restaurant, are some of the experiences that we propose.
This tour can be done by 4x4 vehicle.
Come with us to taste experiences ...
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Associacao Rota da Bairrada
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Associacao Rota da Bairrada, Largo da Estacao da Curia, Anadia 3780-541 Portugal
Visitaremos a Associação da Rota da Bairrada
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.