Baking Workshops at Fez Cooking School at Palais Amani
Fez, spiritual capital of Morocco, is also the birthplace to the most refined and diverse cuisine. So, where better to venture than to the source itself for to discover Morocco through its food? Lift the lid on the Moroccan way of life, experiencing hands on workshops in a meticulously restored palace in the Medina, and rounding off the experience with a high tea in the gardens enjoying the pastries you have created.
This is a journey with a difference, a cultural exchange that goes well beyond the list of ingredients or a visit to the tourist sights.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Breads, pastries and moroccan mint tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic or other drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- During your baking experience at Fez Cooking School, you will learn how to make traditional Moroccan bread, traditional Moroccan pastries, discover and visit our neighbourhood communal oven and learn all about the secrets of Moroccan tea through a unique tea ceremony.
• Fez Cooking School, 12 Derb el Miter Oued Zhoune, Palais Amani, Fes 30000 Morocco
• Moroccan Bread
• Moroccan Pastry
Departure Point :Fez Cooking School at Palais Amani, Oued Zhoune، Hay Blida، 12 Derb El Miter, Fes 30000, Morocco
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking or up to 10 for grouped workshops
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.