Ballestas Islands Excursion
Venturia will let you discover the Ballestas Islands, located in Paracas - Peru, home to peculiar and diverse coastal fauna. This two-hour journey (starting at 08:40AM) takes us around several small islands while hearing location cries from sea lions, spotting Humboldt penguins and a wide variety of guano birds. On the way to the islands you will be able to appreciate the magnificence of the “Candelabro” (the Candlestick), an enormous and mysterious geoglyph carved on the desert soil, making this a morning of archeological and natural history discovery.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional billingual guide
- Coffee and/or Tea - A croissant and cup of coffee before the activity
- Onboard maritime radio
- Life jackets
- Emergency rations
- Trained and certified captains
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ballestas Islands, Paracas National Reserve, Pisco Peru
You will visit Ballestas Islands and "Candelabro" (an enormous and mysterious geoglyph carved on the desert soil)
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel Paracas, a Luxury Collection Resort, Paracas, Via a Paracas S/N, Paracas 11550, Peru
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tour starts 08:20 am or 10:20 am. but we recommend to be at the 20 minutes before.
- Children from 1 to 4 years old can sit on laps and not pay.
- Children from 5 to 9 years old pay a children rate
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.