Balloon flight day tour from Warsaw
The hot-air balloon flight takes place at sunrise or at sunset, depending on the weather. Departure from Warsaw at around 3am (for the sunrise flight) or at around 8am (for the sunset flight). The departure time will be confirmed 2-3 days before the tour. After 2-hour ride, you will get to the meeting point for the balloon flight in the Podlasie region, around 150 kilometres north-east of Warsaw. There, you will join your pilot and reach the place from which you will take off (it can be located up to 500 metres from the meeting point). The flight takes around 1 hour, but the entire experience takes around 3 hours. After the flight you will visit one of the two attractions: a small town of Tykocin famous for one of the best-preserved baroque synagogues in Poland or Narew National Park with floating platforms. After the tour you will be driven back to Warsaw.
per adult from
10 to 13 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver/tour leader
- Balloon flight with experienced pilot
- Visit in the town of Tykocin or Narew National Park
- Entry/Admission - Narew National Park
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Tykocin Synagogue
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Narew, Narew, Podlaskie Province, Eastern Poland
Flight over the meandring Narew river.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Narew National Park, Kurowo 10 Poland
A walk in the Narew National Park with floating platforms.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tykocin Synagogue, ul. Kozia 2, Tykocin 16-080 Poland
A small town of Tykocin famous for one of the best-preserved baroque synagogues in Poland.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Baśniowa 3 (I klatka), Unnamed Road, 05-077 Warszawa, Poland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/9/2020 - 9/30/2020
4/1/2021 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 03:00 AM - 10:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 03:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Since permission for take-off depends on weather conditions, it is important for you to be flexible. If the weather does not allow the flight (due to rain or strong wind), the tour needs to be rescheduled. Usually, 2-3 days in advance is enough to confirm the date. You should be available for the tour on at least 3 consecutive days.
- Please bring comfortable, rather warm clothes. Usually the passengers are asked to help inflate the balloon, so we recommend not wearing your best outfit. Also, please remember to wear comfortable shoes, as you may need to walk across the moist or muddy fields after landing. High heels and flip-flops are definitely not reccommended.
- We recommend bringing your camera and binoculars. However, we do not take responsibility for any damages.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.