Baltimore Helicopter Sightseeing Tour Plus Dinner
Experience the aerial beauty of downtown Baltimore as your journey through the skies. When you book, select a duration between either a 12-15 minute up to a 30-35 minutes of both Baltimore and Annapolis and provide your desired departure time. This tour includes a pilot and can accommodate both small and large groups and encompasses a shared flight experience!
per adult from
12 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes and gratuities at the restaurants - simply sign and walk out!
- Fuel surcharge
- Everything is included in the price you see, except the transportation add-on's which need to be booked in advance.
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Additional gratuities (optional)
- $15 per person heliport usage fee
- Water Taxi Add-On
- Limo/SUV Add-On
- Begin this tour at Pier 7 in Canton and meet your pilot at your selected time between 10am and 8pm.
Board your helicopter and enjoy the aerial views of the Inner Harbor, Historic Fells Point, Oriole Park at Camden Yards and Ravens Stadium, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Mount Vernon, the Domino Sugar factory, Natty Boh Tower, Patterson Park, the USS Constellation and USS Torsk, the Chesapeake Bay, and more.
Over the Northwest Harbor, enjoy a view of Fort McHenry from a bird’s eye view, the original location of the Star Spangled Banner. Depending on the option selected, your flight will last between 12 to 30 minutes before returning to Pier 7.
Our package will certainly impress as you start your evening with a helicopter and finish it off with an amazing pre-set dinner at either Fogo De Chao or Phillips Seafood, with wine OR upgrade with dinner at La Cuchara where Chef-Owner will greet and and serve you a 6 course meal with wine-pairings! Keepsake glasses included!
Pilot narrates the entire tour and is trained by local historians over our tour routes!
Departure Point :Charm City Helicopters, 1800 S Clinton St, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 2 years old fly free! Must present valid birth certificate or Passport to verify child's age.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 pounds (136 kilos) may not be able to fly.
- $15 per person heliport usage fee will be charged upon arrival. This is payable directly to the tour operator prior to the day of the tour when scheduled if preferred.
- Dinner reservations are subject to restaurant availability.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.