Baltimore Helicopter Tour plus Lunch or Dinner Cruise
Relax and explore the water and skyline views of Baltimore with this unique package! The lunch/dinner cruise is a 2 - 3 hour experience which is the perfect way to wrap up your experience after floating through the sky over Baltimore.
per adult from
12 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes and gratuities
- Fuel surcharge
- Pilot narration of entire tour (pilot is trained by local historian)
- Cruise with lunch or dinner buffet
What's excluded :
- 10 per person heliport usage fee
- Water Taxi/transportation to/from Baltimore
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet us at our helipad at Pier 7 in Canton. We offer free parking, or you may opt to take the Water Taxi from the Inner Harbor (seasonal) to the Pier.
Choose from various flight times and enjoy aerial views of downtown Baltimore and spectacular views of the Inner Harbor, Historic Fells Point, Oriole Park at Camden Yards and Ravens Stadium, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Mount Vernon (Baltimore), the iconic Domino Sugar factory, Natty Boh Tower, Patterson Park, aerial views of the 160+ year old USS Constellation and USS Torsk, and of course, the Chesapeake Bay. On departure and arrival over the Northwest Harbor, you will have the best view of Fort McHenry from a bird’s eye view, original location of the Star Spangled Banner. Your Pilot, who has been trained by local historians, will narrate the entire tour.
Upon landing, head back to the Inner Harbor and get on deck for a lunch, brunch or dinner cruise. This cruise gives you the chance to dine, dance and see Baltimore like never before. Your cruise offers you:
• Panoramic skyline views
• Climate-controlled interior decks
• Delicious buffet-style meals
• Modern design and rooftop lounge
Departure Point :1: 1800 S Clinton St, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
2: Inner Harbor, Baltimore, MD, USA
Departure Time :between 10am - 8pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 2 years old fly free! Must present valid birth certificate or Passport to verify child's age.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Availability cannot be checked without making a booking.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 pounds (136 kilos) may not be able to fly.
- $10 per person heliport usage fee will be charged upon arrival. This is payable directly to the tour operator prior to the day of the tour when scheduled if preferred.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Specify requested time for flight and cruise in 'special requirements' field
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian, Gluten-free and Lactose option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.