Baltimore Inner Harbor Sailing Experience
Enjoy the beautiful Inner Harbor of Baltimore on this 1.5-hour sailing experience. Relax on an authentic schooner and see the gorgeous views of the bustling city from the water. Explore the Inner Harbor and the joy of sailing on this voyage!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic Ships in Baltimore, 301 E Pratt St Pier 1, Baltimore, MD 21202-3134
Thanks for making plans to go sailing with us on the schooner Summer Wind! We sail from the Ritz-Carlton Dock. The closest landmark is the Rusty Scupper Restaurant at 400 Key Highway. There's a parking lot there, as well.
Stop At: Inner Harbor, Baltimore, MD 21202
Enjoy a relaxing voyage aboard an authentic schooner. From the deck of the ship, take in the beauty of the city's skyline and admire the gorgeous water of the Inner Harbor. Experience the calming atmosphere of the harbor and the schooner as you sail through the water.
Make an unforgettable memory on this 1.5-hour sailing experience in Baltimore's Inner Harbor.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time for boarding. The boat does leave on time.
Departure Point :Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina, 400 Key Hwy, Baltimore, MD 21230, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 POLICY UPDATE 5/1/21: New CDC and Baltimore guidelines. Masks are no longer required for small outdoor groups. They are encouraged for the un-vaccinated, but not required.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.