Baltimore Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Turn Baltimore into a giant game board with this fun scavenger hunt adventure! This challenge combines the excitement of 'The Amazing Race' with a 3-hour city walking tour. With your smart phone as your virtual guide, teams make their way among well known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. Note: Pricing is per individual, but teams must book together in order to be included in the same adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- One Scavenger Hunt Tour for a team of 2-5 people
What's excluded :
- Must have a smart phone with a cellular data service plan. Smart Phone not provided with tour
Looking for a way to turn Baltimore into a giant game board? Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the amazing race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Baltimore. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. The adventure begins in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor and will take you on a journey among historic landmarks, sailing ships, museums, Little Italy and other great sites of the city. Experience views and excitement of the Inner Harbor as well as the sights and smells of Little Italy.
Using a smartphone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play. Stop for lunch along the harbor walk or grab an Italian pastry in Little Italy… why not, it’s your schedule? Note: Pricing is per individual, but teams must book together in order to be included in the same adventure.
• Maryland Science Center, 601 Light St, Baltimore, MD 21230-3803
• USS Constellation, Pier 1, Inner Harbor, Baltimore, MD
• 9/11 Memorial of Maryland, 401 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202-3117
• Power Plant, Pier 5 601 E. Pratt St., Baltimore, MD
• Little Italy, Baltimore, MD
• Star-Spangled Banner Flag House, 844 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202-4403
Departure Point :Maryland Science Center, 601 Light St, Baltimore, MD 21230, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Follow directions on voucher to Redeem your tour
- Must have a US cellular data plan
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- We are a Covid-19 friendly outdoor activity. No tour guides, no outside groups are added to your team. The wearing of face masks is recommended but not required during this activity in outdoor settings.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.