Banana Boat Adventure in Nassau
Ride the exciting 10 passenger banana boat and enjoy the fun of holding on with your friends as you bump and bounce across the warm Bahamian waters.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Private Residence/Home Pick up - guests residing in private residences are subject to a $20 transportation fee for the first two passengers and $5 for each additional passenger after
Climb aboard a bouncing banana boat as you zip across the bright-turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. Join your fellow passengers as you glide over the sea, an exhilarating ride that provides thrills for all ages. Soak up the sun and let the warm water splash over you on this fun excursion.
Your adventure begins with convenient hotel pickup, transporting you to Cabbage Beach, which is nestled on the ocean side of Paradise Island. This public beach serves as the perfect location for some fun in the sun and an exciting escapade out on the water. At the shore, join your family and friends as you climb onto the 10-person bright-yellow banana boat.
A motor boat pulls you out into the ocean, gaining velocity with each passing second. Bounce atop the waves and be sprayed by the warm waters crashing against the boat as your captain creates a meandering path through the sea. The speed of the boat can increase or decrease per your request, making this a fun journey for riders of all ages. At the end of your ride, the remainder of your day can be spent playing in the water and relaxing on the beach.
Departure Point :Cabbage Beach, The Bahamas
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel guests will be picked up outside of their hotel's lobby 15 minutes prior to the booked adventure time. Ports
- Prince George Wharf, 2 Charlotte St, Nassau, The Bahamas
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival/missed of cruise ship or airline departure
- Minimum numbers apply (4). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.