Early Morning Ganges Tour- Visiting Early morning to Ganges and doing Boat Ride,observe morning religious activities such as bathing ceremony, Hindu rituals and rites, yoga and meditation, listen to the sound of prayers, bells and Mantra with from the boat.
Sarnath Tour, which is very famous place for Buddhist. In deer park, Buddha preached his first sermon to his five disciples about 2500 years ago.Varanasi
Varanasi City Sightseeing, visiting BHU (Banaras Hindu University), Sankat Mocahn Temple, Durga Mata Temple and Bharat Mata Temple.
Evening Ganges Ceremony Later after the City tour witness the evening ceremony of mother Ganges, Which is called Ganga Arti
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boat Ride at River Ganges (Twice: Morning and Evening)
What's excluded :
- a. Hotel Room b. Any Air Fare/Train Fare c. Any personal Expenses d. Video Camera Charges at monuments. e. Tips/Gratitude to Driver/Guide (Recommended)
- DETAIL ITINERARY:-
Early morning, before 30 minutes before the sunrise, visit to the bank of River Ganges by private pre-arranged car, Boat ride on the river Ganges to observe morning religious activities such as bathing ceremony, Hindu rituals and rites, yoga and meditation, listen to the sound of prayers, bells and Mantra with from the boat. After boat at Ganges we will take a short walk to visit to the Golden Temple, which is located in old city area, walk through the narrow lanes to visit the Temple, later back to the Hotel for breakfast.
Post Breakfast, we proceed to Sarnath with Pre-arranged private car, Sarnath is famous place among Buddhist Religious people.
Lord Buddha gave the first Holy sermon to his first five disciples about 2500 years ago, at the Deer Park, The Deer Park is now a Archaeological site, and one can witness the ruins of that period. Adjoining to the park visit to the Mahabodhi Temple, made by very famous monk of Sri Lanka. Museum of Sarnath is also must to see place to learn the History of Buddhism, Art and Sculptures.
Continuation to the Sarnath tour, visit to city sightseeing, respectively BHU (Banaras Hindu University) Sankat Mocan Temple, Durga Mata Temple and Bharat Mata Temple, followed by the evening ceremony of mother Ganges, Which is called Ganga Arti. On arrival to Ganges at main Ghat, a short boat ride up to the Manikarnika Gaht (burning Ghat), which is dedicated to Lord Shiva “chief of the Universe “ and where around 150 dead bodies are being cremated every day. Afterword back to the main Ghat to watch evening ceremony, and then back to hotel.
a. SARNATH MUSEUM CLOSED ON FRIDAY.
b. SOME PLACES PHOTOGRAPHY IS RESTRICTED.
Gadgets to Carry : Not to forget your camera.
Foot-gear : Comfortable walking shoes / Sneaker.
Dress : Comfortable travel dress.
Best Time to Visit : Sept Mid to April Mid
Attractions : #Ganga Aarti #Ghats of Varanasi #Burning Ghat #Sarnath # Dhamekh Stupa # Standing Buddha #Lion Capital
Departure Point :Your centrally located hotel in Varanasi
Departure Time :START TIME:- 30Mins before from the Sunrise time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide will be subject to availability with Supplement charges.
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required. If the Guest is Solo Traveller booking can be arranged on Supplement Cost.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.