Banaue - Batad - Sagada rice terraces
Sagada and Banaue are on the wish list of many interested in Philippines. Since the locations are located in the mountains, they should be very careful to book only experienced riders. This means that around 95% of Filipino drivers are out of the question! Your journey into the mountains should be a holiday for the soul and the eyes, we feel obliged to do so. Safety comes first. And the charm of Sagada and Banaue will accompany her for years to come, and the desire to come back here again.
per adult from
What's included :
- travel Guide
What's excluded :
• A guided tour in the Echo Valley to the hanging coffins and, if desired, in the Sumaguing Cave (only for those who are stable)
• Half-day hike to the Bomod-ok waterfall over well-maintained rice terraces, cooling off in the water basin of the fall
• Visit to Ethnic Village where you can get an insight into the way of life of the indigenous people, Banaue rice terraces and observation decks
• Day trip to Batad, hike to Tapiya Falls across Batad's huge rice terrace
• Hike to the hot springs in Hungduan on the edge of the rice terraces of Hungduan, native coffee in the Native Village Resort in Hungduan
Depending on the season, the route then takes you back to the starting point via the Halsema Highway to Baguio or via Bayombong, Nueva Viscaya.
For groups of 5 to 8 people, we use a modern family van (10 seats) for convenience. Request price for 8 people as the rental price for the vehicle changes constantly.
• Banaue, Banaue, Ifugao Province, Cordillera Region, Luzon
• Sagada, Sagada, Mountain Province, Cordillera Region, Luzon
• Bessang Pass Natural Monument, West of Cervantes, Luzon Philippines
• Batad Rice Terraces, Batad Trail Tappiya Falls Trail, Banaue, Luzon 3601 Philippines
• Bomod-Ok (Big) Falls, Sagada, Luzon Philippines
• Hungduan Rice Terraces, Hungduan, Luzon Philippines
Departure Point :Angeles, Pampanga, Philippines
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Clark Field, Angeles City, Luzon Philippines
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/11/2020 - 6/24/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Tours will only be carried out again after the Covid-19 restrictions have fallen! Bookings from vaccinated people (Covid vaccination) will only be accepted again after the studies of the observation period on side effects have been completed (currently at the end of 2023 according to vaccine manufacturers)!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.