Bandipur Organic Village Tour from Kathmandu, Nepal
Located between Kathmandu and Pokhara are amazing places that are often overlooked by visitors to Nepal. The cities of Bandipur are amazing locations that should be on everyone’s bucket list when it comes to visiting Nepal.
The Bandipur 1 night 2 days trip is a fascinating excursion into some of the most picturesque countrysides in Nepal. Nestled south of Mt. Manaslu, the 8th highest mountain in the world are some fascinating cities and cultures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (Inside ring road including Boudha area)
- One night twin sharing accommodation at The Old Inn, Bandipur or similar
- For Child: Child rates applies and accommodate with parents room
- Professional tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Gurunghe Hill
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Day 1: Travel to Bandipur Village from Kathmandu.
Stop At: Gurunghe Hill, Bandipur, Tanahau, Bandipur 33904 Nepal
Bandipur was settled by the Newari people of the Kathmandu Valley who centuries ago ventured westward and founded this place. It features a welcoming stone arch, narrow flagstone streets, awesome temples, and traditional Newari restaurants, complete with authentic Newari food. Stop at a cafe and enjoy a cup of tea as you tour the town.
The morning tour begins in the Newari city of Bandipur with its narrow, flagstone streets. The Newari people have preserved their culture in this unique city. From up here, you will have a panoramic view of the region as well as the mighty snow-capped peaks of the Himalayas.
These places avoid the crowds yet are filled with history and culture combined with amazing beauty. Your private guide and vehicle will make this a memorable 2 days excursion.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Drive back to Kathmandu.
Stop At: Thamel, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
After exploring Bandipur Village, after breakfast, we return to Kathmandu. It takes about 4 hrs drive and enjoys a scenic view of Rivers and the hill of Nepal. Your trip concludes after a drop at your hotel in Kathmandu.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from your hotel inside ring road including Boudha area.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.