Banff Ghost Walks
Spend a spooktacular evening unearthing ghastly ghosts, ghouls and mysterious events lurking in the shadows of Banff’s historic streets. Take a walk on the other side and explore Banff’s hidden history on a Banff ghost walk. From haunted hotels to ghost towns, Banff is full of things that go bump in the night. Discover the ghostly past of the Bow Valley on an evening stroll through the paranormal including haunted landmarks, unsolved mysteries and terrifying encounters at hotels. Hear some of the most spine-tingling stories as you stroll along the historic streets, led by a knowledgeable interpretive guide.
per adult from
1 hour 40 minutes
What's included :
- Interpretive guide
- Small group size (up to 20 guests per guide)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Banff National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
A knowledgeable interpretive guide will lead you on a 1 hour and 40 minute guided walking tour of Banff, stopping at key downtown locations where you will hear spine-tingling stories about haunted landmarks, unsolved mysteries and terrifying encounters at hotels.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Departure Point :Good Earth Coffeehouse - Banff, 333 Banff Ave, Banff, AB T1L 1B1, Canada
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The minimum age is 8.
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 participants.
- The tour is entirely outdoors. Please wear appropriate footwear (no heels or open toed shoes) and wear/bring warm clothes even in the summer months as the evenings can be cool.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.