Banff National Park Tour with Lake Louise and Moraine Lake
Come and discover beautiful Lake Louise and the world renowned Moraine Lake at their very best! Listed as UNESCO World Heritage sites, there will be plenty of photo opportunities on this half day, small-group tour. Learn about the mountaineering history and how a tragic accident shaped Canadian mountain culture.
per adult from
4 hours 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 30 minute stops at Lake Louise and Moraine Lake
- Professional guide
- Maple cookie snack, fresh water
- Small group size (up to 24 guests per guide)
- Return transport from Banff
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Alberta T0L 1E0 Canada
Spend around half an hour at Lake Louise, and take a stroll on the lake shore and see the famous Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Moraine Lake Rd off Great Divide Hwy, Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
Stop at Moraine Lake for around half an hour, with an optional walk up the famous viewpoint or stroll the shoreline.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Bow Valley Parkway, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
Take the scenic road to Lake Louise, with a sightseeing stop along the way. This wildlife-rich habitat is great for spotting animals.
Pass By: Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, Lake Louise Dr., Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Alberta T0L 1E0 Canada
See the famous Chateau hotel during your visit to Lake Louise.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You must be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time. Our guide will be there within the 15 minute pick up window.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Scheduled stops at Lake Louise and Moraine Lake are 30 minutes each in length.
- The access road to Moraine Lake is closed until late May each year and from early October onwards. Early season and late season bookings will not include Moraine Lake, but will instead spend 1 hour at Lake Louise.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.