Banff to Jasper One-Way Tour
This one-way tour from Banff to Jasper takes you through some of the most spectacular mountain landscapes in North America. Following the spine of the Canadian Rockies, view a never-ending procession of mammoth mountains, jagged snowy peaks, and numerous glaciers. Picnic lunch, Glacier Sky Walk and Glacier Adventure are all included at the Columbia Icefield.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Picnic Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Columbia Ice Field
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Columbia Ice Field Highway Highway 1, Jasper, Jasper National Park, Alberta Canada
This one-way tour from Banff to Jasper takes you through some of the most spectacular mountain landscapes in North America. Following the Canadian Rockies, view a never-ending procession of mountains, jagged snowy peaks, and numerous glaciers. The entire day is spent in the majesty of Canada’s two most famous National Parks, Banff and Jasper. Sightseeing stops along this beautiful highway will include Lake Louise, Crowfoot Glacier, Bow Lake, the Columbia Ice fields, the Weeping Wall, and Athabasca Falls.
Your stop at the Columbia Icefield provides you with approximately 4 hours to take part in the Glacier Adventure tour onto the Athabasca Glacier, and the Glacier Skywalk experience overlooking the Sunwapta Valley. You may also choose to enjoy the interpretive exhibits at the Columbia Icefield Centre or take a short guided walk to a scenic viewpoint. Picnic lunch and Glacier Adventure Combo included.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Note: Pick-ups at campgrounds not available. Please provide pick-up details at time of booking.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.