Bangalore Walking Tour
Experience authentic Bangalore on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers. This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things in the city.
Explore and experience some of the most important places of this beautiful city that are not to be missed, including some hidden yet prominent lanes and places that we bet you can't even find on internet. Visiting these places will truly enrich your experience of visiting the city, and if you are an observer, these mesmerizing places will definitely charm you and hold your interest throughout the tour.
We follow a unique style of ‘infotainment’ to ensure that you enjoy the tour and don't get bored, irrespective of whether you love history or not, this walking tour will be a unique, fun and memorable experience for you.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1. Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- 2. Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- 3. Access to hidden lanes and places.
- 4. Great conversations and interesting stories
What's excluded :
- 1. Hotel Pickup and Drop
- 2. Water Bottle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Venkatappa Art Gallery and Government Museum, Kasturba Road Cubbon Park, Gandhi Nagar, Bengaluru India
Venkatappa Art Gallery and Department of Archaeology and Museums
Pass By: Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum, 5216 Kasthurba Road Cubbon Park, Gandhi Nagar, Bengaluru 560001 India
Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum
Pass By: UB City, 24 Vittal Mallya Road, Bengaluru 560001 India
UB City Mall, Tower, Aquarium, other modern buildings on the way
Pass By: St. Mark's Cathedral, 1 MG Road, Bengaluru 560001 India
St. Mark's Cathedral and Mahatma Gandhi Park
Pass By: MG Road, MG Road, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka
Pass through the old market, museum, heritage buildings, centuries old Temples
Pass By: Cubbon Park, Cubbon Park, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka
Cubbon Park, M Chinnaswamy Stadium and Minsk Square
Pass By: Karnataka High Court, Raj Bhavan Road, Dr. Ambedkar Veedhi, Attanakatochery, Bengaluru 560075 India
High Court of Karnataka (Attara Kacheri)
Pass By: Vikasa Soudha, Dr Ambedkar Rd Next to Vidhana Soudha, Bengaluru 560001 India
Vidhana Soudha, Mahatma Gandhi Statue, Press Club, other nearby buildings
Departure Point :Café Cofee Day - The Square, 23/2, Coffeeday Square, Vittal Mallya Road Near Cubbon Park, Vittal Mallya Rd, HSR Layout, KG Halli, D' Souza Layout, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.