Bangkok Local Bike Tour
Jump on a bike to experience the back streets of Bangkok on this 3-hour morning bike tour. This comfortable tour takes you through the hidden gems along Bangkok’s Chao Phraya River, showing you all the hidden places that you normally don’t read about in your guidebook. Get in-depth knowledge of the urban communities, rich traditions, and enchanting cultures of Bangkok, all by bike. The route is easy and suitable to everyone.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of mountain bike
- Use of helmet
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Pick-up at Bangkok hotels
- Entry/Admission - Wat Prayurawongsawat Worawihan
What's excluded :
- • Return transfer to your hotel after the tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Talad Noi Wall Art, 1184, 5 Charoen Krung Road Talat Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
you’ll start the bike tour heading towards some of the capital's most interesting heritage sites, in the Talad Noi district. Here, at one of Bangkok’s oldest riverside communities, you’ll explore an overflow of local cultures and contrasting street art. Passing through this intense and authentic district on our bicycles, you’re sure to be amazed. Enter into a local shrine and perform a sacrificial offering of worship by burning joss paper.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wat Prayurawongsawat Worawihan, Prachathipok Road Wat Kallaya, Thonburi, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
Continue your adventure and pay a visit to the uncrowded Wat Prayoon, located in a lush compound, where you’ll get to walk inside the White Chedi and feed their many turtles.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Chinatown - Bangkok, Yaowarat Road Samphanthawong, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
Board the local ferry to cross over to the Chinatown district, a place you must cycle through to really experience its energetic environment. The area dates back to the 16th Century, when early Chinese settlers were based along the Chao Phraya River. Here there will also be stops along the way to taste some local street food
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pak Khlong Talat (Flower Market), Jakkrapet Road, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
On the way back, explore Bangkok’s gigantic Flower Market. This is one of the world’s biggest flower markets, and you’re sure to be captivated by the kaleidoscope of smells and colors, with millions of flowers and vegetables for sale here.
If you want to learn about Bangkok’s rich past and develop a sense of orientation in the region, this is the ideal way to see a side to the city you're unlikely to find on your own.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This tour includes a free transfer from your central located hotel in Bangkok to the tours starting and meeting point. The Hotel Pick-up is 45 minutes prior to tours starting time. Your driver will meet you in the lobby of your hotel, holding a board with your name on it.Pick up time for your tour is: 8:45 AM. Airports
- Bangkok Intl Airport, 999 Bangna - Trad Road, Racha Thewa Subdistrict, Bang Phli District, Bangkok 10540 Thailand
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All heights must be advised at time of booking
- Minimum age for the tour is 12 years
- Approximately 9 miles (15 km) of cycling on flat terrain
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.